Counselling East Midlands: Loughborough
IMPORTANT! COVID-19 message
Safe, no contact online skype or telephone counselling is always available during lockdowns/restricted contact periods
Angie Denman, counsellor
- over 10 years experience as a counsellor
- BACP Accredited and Registered
- 18 years NHS experience
- Bsc Hons Psychology
- DBS (CRB) enhanced checked nationally
You can book appointments here.
The kind of counselling I undertake
I work in a humanistic and integrative way in the East Midlands region, and am a member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy). Read the full details of my experience and qualifications here.
I work with adults of any age (17+ years).
Shepshed: location and access
Sessions are undertaken face to face in a pleasant, comfortable. relaxing room in my home in Shepshed, or a therapy room in Shepshed town. If you are unable to get out easily or find travelling difficult, I will also travel to your home.
Depression, disability, redundancy, bereavement and other issues
I have experience working with long-term and short-term issues and accept clients for both long- and short-term work.
I am always willing to learn from the experiences of clients and, so far, I have worked with the following issues:
- Bereavement (I worked for Cruse Bereavement Support for 7 years)
- Career Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Depression, including Post-natal Depression
- Disabilities, long-term health issues (such as ME, MS, chronic pain)
- Educational and personal issues for students and under-graduates
- Issues of meaning in life and personal purpose, whether psychological, spiritual or philosophical in nature.
- Low self-confidence and low self-esteem
- Major life changes
- Pregnancy and childbirth issues related to fertility treatment, miscarriage, termination of pregnancy, IUFD, neo-natal death, and cot death.
- Relationship Issues- intimate and interpersonal, familial, separation and divorce
- Student counselling
- Work-related issues including redundancy and job loss